Pages

Wednesday 3 April 2013

                                                             Introducing my Nephew......

    
                                                                         Baby Tyne
                                               Born 26th March 2013 weighing 6lbs 14oz
  This is my first time being an Auntie and I am loving every second of it!
   I love seeing Amelie and Lottie with their first baby cousin, wanting to help their auntie
  look after him.  Amelie has been fabulous with him and I can't wait to see what a brilliant
   help shes going to be with our new baby (atleast I hope she is!)
  The best thing of all is seeing my big sister become a Mummy... something i could
   never imagine really!!!  But here she is, first time Mummy and doing a great job!


                    Congratulations Hayley and Jon  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment