Pages

Sunday 7 April 2013

Baby "to buy" list

Just 4 days to go until we find out the sex of Pipling!!!
I have a few ideas of things I want to start buying in Pink or Blue after we find out on Thursday.

This is mostly the reason why I decided to have an early 3d scan, cos i can't bare to window shop
 for cute Baby items!!


  
 
  Pink or Blue bottles  -  I will probably buy the Tommee Tippee version as i plan to
 combine breast and bottle feeding
.

  
 Cellular blankets - I love these for newborns. Obviously I already have some Pink ones, so if it's a boy i'll be spashing out on lots of new ones!!

                                                          Lots of super cute sleep suits!!!!



  Avent DummiesI used a dummy for my first born and she was hooked on them until her 3rd Birthday!  I tried my 2nd daughter with one but she wasn't keen, so she had a conforter instead, she is now 3 and still has her comforter which goes by the name of "nee nee"  I can see her starting school with nee nee, maybe even college haha!!!  SO.. for baby number 3 ive decided to try the dummy!
AVENT or NUK are my favourite because they do very small dummies for newborns.

 



5 comments:

  1. Aww lovely stuff! So excited to find out what colour Pipling is! :)

    I loved the NUK dummies but Tyny isn't keen now - he likes the MAM ones best and the designs on MAM are super cute!

    Hayley
    http://sparklesandstretchmarks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I only ever bought cheap pharmacy dummies for Stacey when she was a baby. I will definitely have to try Avent for our little man!

    I am really excited for you ... all these new babies hehe. Congratulations.

    Also, I was wondering if you would be interested in guest posting for me in May while I take a short break to have our baby? Hayley has already sent me through a great post but I still have a few openings left :D

    Louise x

    Confessions of a Secret Shopper

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting, not long to go and you'll get to find out :-) !
    I'm your newest follower.

    Alex
    Bump to Baby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone!

    Cant wait to find out on Thursday and post pictures!
    Louise - I'd love to do a guest post for you in May :-)
    I'll ask Hayley to show me what to do as i'm still learning all this :-D

    xx

    ReplyDelete